Today we are going to know about CSC there are a lot of confusion surrounding the Common Service Scheme or CSC. What is it? What does it do? Will it benefit us in any way? In this article, we are going to discuss all these points and delve knowledge of what the CSC is all about.
The Common Service Scheme has been launched as part of the “good governance” paradigm. It is an online-based program which is developed by the Ministry of Communications, Department of Electronics And and IT, Government of India.
Open New CSC Center Registration
The aim of the CSC scheme is to deliver different types of electronic services and other services vocational to villages and remote locations in India, thereby contributing to a digitally and financially inclusive society.
The main idea behind CSC is the digitization of government schemes so that it becomes easier to carry out the process. This process includes the issuance of certificates, licenses, and so on. All the responsibilities will be handed over to the ‘Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLEs)’ who will run Common Service Centers. The aim is to have at least one CSC in every Gram Panchayats. At present, there are 2.5 lakh gram panchayats in the country.
At the state level, the responsibility of hiring the VLE for the CSE has been given to private companies that are known as ‘Service Centre Agencies’. The qualifications to become a VLE are very minimal. This has been done to encourage people to participate in the villages.
Now, let’s talk about how can anyone register for CSC center and become a VLE “Village Level Entrepreneur “ but before that we have to know about eligibility criteria.
CSC Center Online Application Eligibility
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be over 18 years of age.
- The applicant should have an Aadhar card, PAN card bank passbook, or cancellation check.
- The applicant must have a shop of his or her own.
- Applicants must have a computer, a printer and Internet access.
CSC Center Online Registration Process
- When we start the process for CSC Online Registration, first you have to visit this official website https://register.csc.gov.in/ for that.
- When you click on this link, you will see this type of screen.
- Here you have to select NEW CSC VLE.
- You have to enter your mobile number and fill the captcha of security and submit it.
- After that, an OTP password will be received on your mobile.
- You will fill it and submit it here and your mobile number will be Verify, then a box of email ID will appear in front of you.
- Here, you will write your email ID and get a one-time password verified.
- After this, you will be asked the virtual ID of Aadhar Card
- In the screen shown here, you have to write your Aadhaar virtual ID and write your name written on Aadhaar!
- And then you have to choose Gender, write your date of birth!
- You have to select your state and select your district!
- Then after that choose Rural / Urban.
- Selecting Mobile One Time Password or Fingerprint FMR or Irish IIR option in Authentication Type!
- After filling captcha, click on the submit button!
- Now you have to upload your photo!
- And after that, you have to fill the name of Kiosk in your KIOSK Details field ie the name of your CSC Center or Gram Panchayat!
- And after that fill the name of your gram panchayat or locality, after this you have to fill all the fields required!
- To show the location of your CSC Gram Panchayat on the MAP, you have to deliver it by clicking on the Red Point!
- And you have to select an individual or company in PAN card details!
- After that write your number and click on the Verify button and you will see a message that your PAN card is verified.
- now you have to fill your Banking Details.
- After submitting, your CSC VLE Registration will be done successfully.
- Your CSC VLE Registration application reference number will be generated and all your details will be visible.
How Track New CSC Center Application Status
- Click on this Direct Link https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status
- You will see one field where you have Enter CSC Application Reference Number
- Enter here Application Reference number and Fill the captcha
- Click on Submit Button
- Now on the next screen with you can check your CSC application status.
How to get TEC certificate – Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC)
- First of all, go to http://www.cscentrepreneur.in 2. Then click on the link with Login With Us given on the website.
- And then if you are a VLE then click on Login With Digital Seva Portal
- If you are a common citizen and want to create a vle, click Login As Guest
- Then share your information and read the course module 6. And complete the final exam after the completion of the course
Where will be the CSC TEC Course Exam
- You do not need to run any part to give the exam of CSC Tele Center Course,
- You can complete this exam at your home via an online computer.
How To Get CSC Tec Certificate
- After completing the CSC Tele-center course, you have to give an online exam in which
- On successful passing, a certificate is issued by the CSC, Which you download from your computer after passing the exam.
How To Update VLE profile in CSC Portal
Follow the steps given below
- First of all, go to Register.csc.gov.in
- Click on the My Profile section on the website.
- Now enter your 12 digit CSC id and fill in the given Captcha Code.
- Now OTP password will come on your email id with CSC id.
- Enter the password and enter the given Captcha Code.
- Now you will be asked to apply FingerPrint for VLE based Authentication.
- The dashboard section will open in front of you as you verify the fingerprint.
- Now you can make your changes which you want to update like mobile number, email address, bank details, etc.
- Enter the desired changes and complete authentication the click on Submit and Update Button given below.
- Your VLE profile has been successfully updated.
In the end, we hope that You Understood Everything About CSC (Common Service Center) And Their Registration Process.